- An iPhone with the Vresh App installed
- An Insta360 camera e.g. Insta360 One, Insta360 Nano, Insta360 Nano S
- The Insta360 app installed on your iPhone
1. Attach the camera to the phone(the Insta360 app should open automatically)
2. Select the video option then hit record (When you finish recording, the video should be saved to your 360 Album within your iPhone photo (it’s saved on the micro SD card, and you can access it through the Insta360 app’s album)
3. Then select your chosen video(capsule)
4. Tap the three dots icon on the top right corner of the screen to open the Settings menu
5. Recommended settings:
Gyro: off (this setting is for preview only, it doesn’t make any change to the video)
VR: off (same reason as above)
Fringing fix: off (because it could change the color of things in the video, especially anything that is blue or purple)
Gyro calibration: on (this setting is only available when you record the video using the Insta360 app. It’s not available when you record the video with the camera alone.)
Logo: off (when it’s on, there’s a dark round overlay where the camera is. I personally don’t like it. But if you want you can leave it on.)
Optimize stitching: on (it will take a few seconds to optimize)
Download from camera: tap this if you want to download the video from your micro SD card to the Insta360 app
Delete: And why would you wanna do that?
6. Tap on the share icon at the top to bring up the sharing options, then select Album to save it to your phone’s gallery. This might take some time to export.
7. Once the video is saved on your phone’s gallery, open VRESH! (you already logged in, yes?)
8. Tap on the Upload icon on the navigation bar (bottom screen, middle icon) to bring up My Gallery
8. Select the video you want to upload
10. If the video is too long, trim it down to the best 60 seconds or less
11. Apply a filter and/or add audio as you wish
12. Next, add title, add tags, set your location (optional), set your preview picture
13. Hit Share!