While the 360 camera market can feel oversaturated, there are a few contenders that are undeniably at the top of their game:
1. Rylo 360 Video Camera
Amazon Price: $499.00
A personal favorite for good high quality 360º video
- Capture everything around you in 5.8K 360 video. Create a regular HD video by selecting a traditionally-framed view within the 360 footage, or share a fully immersive video in 5.8K 360.
- Breakthrough Stabilization: With breakthrough stabilization and horizon leveling automatically built in, Rylo makes your videos look like they were shot on a professional stabilization rig.
- FrontBack: Put yourself in the action with a picture-in-picture that shows your facial expression as you capture a moment.
- Points: Control the camera’s perspective, after-the-fact, by tapping on specific points of interest in your video. Rylo magically produces a fluidly smooth video that connects each of your points.
- Time-lapse: Create moving time-lapse videos by speeding up Rylo’ s stabilized video. Control how fast you want your video to play (up to 16x normal speed) and make professional-looking time-lapse.
2. Insta360 Nano S 360-Degree Camera
Amazon Price: $299.00
The Nano’s Sleek design and maximal apple compatibility makes it one of the best cameras for iPhone users.
- K Ultra-HD 360 Video; 20 MP 360° Photos, Turn your iPhone into a 360 camera
- Nano S new features: MultiView + MultiView Live + MultiView Chat, 360 Live-streaming, Advanced real-time stabilization, FreeCapture, SmartTrack, Color Options
- All-new 360-Degree video chat lets you share an immersive, real-time view of your world
- Creating VR content,
play backyour best shots on a headset and dive straight into the action
- Compatible devices: iPhone X, iPhone8/8 plus, iPhone 7/7 plus, iPhone 6s/6s plus, iPhone 6/6 plus, running iOS 9.0 and later
- Live capabilities within the
- Shoots 4K video
3. 360fly 360-Degree 4K Video Camera
Amazon Price: $242.48
The best for everything from capturing 360º time lapses to hidden camera pranks on your friends
- The 360fly 4K video camera delivers everything you need to capture your entire surroundings in immersive, interactive 360 Degree 4K video from a single digital unit.
- Powerful 16-megapixel image sensor. Provides 4K video resolution 2880 x 2880 pixels up to 30fps.
- Provides professional video features. Includes time-lapse and front-facing modes as well as motion and audio activation.
- Sleek design easily blends into any atmosphere
4. Gear Pro 360 Action Camera
Amazon Price: $48.99
The most affordable camera on the list, the Gear Pro is great for 360º enthusiasts on a budget.
- HYPE360° MINI CAM: The unique dome lens featured on our upgraded video cam can be quickly programmed to a “round mode” or a “panorama” setting to capture full 360° views both underwater & above.
- RECORDS VIDEO & AUDIO: Equipped with a built-in microphone, the mountable camera records both 1080p HD videos & high quality audio. Never again miss a single moment when snorkeling & adventuring!
- ADJUSTABLE RESOLUTION: You can also use the remote-controlled cam & playback function to snap breathtaking pics in or out of the water. Easily switch between the following resolutions: 12MP, 8MP, 5MP or 3MP.